Fireweed Honey Lavender Latte
We love Stoked Beekeeping's fireweed honey. It's subtle floral quality pairs elegantly with the aroma of lavender leaves. You can use this syrup in a latte or your other favorite warm beverage.
Ingredients1/3 cup fireweed honey*
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
2 tablespoons culinary grade lavender leaves
Directions1. Combine honey, sugar, and water in medium saucepan.
2. Heat over medium-high heat until boiling.
3. Add lavender leaves, stir, and turn off heat.
4. Cover and let steep for one hour.
5. Strain lavender leaves and pour into bottle for storage.
6. Store in refrigerator. (or to keep at room temperature, add 1/8 teaspoon citric acid.).
7. Add once ounce of syrup to your 12 ounce latte or other beverage. Enjoy!
*available on-line at Stoked Beekeeping.